SMITE is now bigger than ever. Hi-Rez Studios, the parent company of SMITE, has just launched its eighth season. This is thanks to a dedicated fan base. Players are becoming more excited about each tournament as the SMITE World Championship awards $1 million in prize pools. The creative team behind this massive franchise keeps adding new characters to the mix to spice things up. Let’s take a look at Game Truth’s original SMITE Tier List season 8.
Descriptions of SMITE Tier List
- Tier SS —These characters are overpowered.
- Tier S+These gods are considered top-tier and are often the first to be chosen for their roles.
- Tier SThese gods, while less powerful than S+-tier characters, are highly recommended.
- Tier A+These gods are safe and great picks. They are not the strongest, but they have all seen significant play in the common meta.
- Tier these characters are often used in the modern meta, but they are not always the best choices for their positions. They all have their place.
- Tier B+The characters in the B+ tier have a range of power. Each character requires a skilled player to use them properly.
- Tier these characters are more difficult to master than the B+ tier gods and offer fewer payoffs.
- Tier C —These characters are not viable in competitive play.
- Tier D —These gods are not generally viable in competitive play and are often regarded as the worst characters to play.
We’ve got that out of the way. Check out the Game Truth 7 SMITE Tier List down below. You are welcome to comment on the list. There is no perfect tier list, except for rare instances of poor game balance. However, we believe that Tier A and higher will give you the power you need.
The official SMITE website has the patch notes.
November 16 update moved Isis lower and Jing Wei higher. There are no changes to December except for Heimdallr being elevated to A rank while being evaluated.
Updated January 20, 2020 – The PTS results show little to no change for season 7.
February Updates: Season 7 here! Odin/Yeoja/Kukkulkan takes the top spot. Heimdallr was given a nerf and moved to S+ (still very strong). The previous S+ series were lowered, still very good, but not at the Odin/Yemoja/Kukkulkan.
Updates to Patch 7.1 have been added. Thor and Bastet were upgraded. Heimdallr is one of the most powerful champions in the game right now. There are minor changes to 7.1.5. Cthulhu will soon join, so we have made small changes to 7.1.5.
Patch 7.7 will release the Avatar skin. These are skins and not new avatars. You can expect Susano, Skadi, and Merlin to be played often, so plan accordingly.
7.10 Tsukuyomi now available in SS
SS 8.0 Lots of new additions and changes
Up to 8.6 Updates
- King Arthur
- Ah Puch
- Ao Kuang
- Jing Wei
- Baron Samedi
- Cu Chulainn
- Da Ji
- Erlang Shen
- Hou Yi
- Ne Zha
- Zhong Kui
- He Bo
- Hun Batz
- Sun Wukong
- The Morrigan
- Guan Yu
- Nu Wa
- Xing Tian
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Players are fortunate that none of the characters made it to D tier in this season’s season.
Hunter Boyce previously maintained this property.