Masturbation and sex, actual or simulated, are not allowed.
On Thursday, the video and image sharing site OnlyFans announced plans to bans sexually explicit content” starting October 1. While we’re still not sure exactly why it’s changing so drastically, it just sent out an updated Terms of Service policy to the creators who’ve built the site detailing precisely what won’t be allowed going forward.
The new OnlyFans, Acceptable Use Policy, is visible when compared to the previous one.
You must not upload, post, or display Content on OnlyFans.
- Promotes, advertises, or refers to “sexually explicit behavior,” which can be:
- Actual or simulated sexual intercourse between any two persons, including oral-genital and anal-genital intercourses and genital-genital and oral-genital intercourses.
- Actual or simulated masturbation
- Any display of the anus and genitals of another person that is extreme or offensive
- Actual or simulated material showing bodily fluids often secreted during sexual activity;
- All Content that promotes, advertises, or refers to “sexually explicit behavior” must be deleted before December 1, 2021, or any other date we communicate to users.
The policy’s other sections that prohibit deepfakes, drug use, and violence are unchanged. The site sent an email to OnlyFans creators stating that Content containing nudity would be permitted as long as it was consistent with the policy. Posts may show body parts but not anything explicit. Your account may be suspended or terminated for any breach, as well as access to your earnings.
OnlyFans’ billion-dollar brand and business have been built mainly because onlyFans sex workers provide precisely the type of Content being banned. These content creators now have until December 1 to delete all traces of suddenly unacceptable Content from their profiles.